Reasons for low gas production pressure during operation of nitrogen generator.
1. If the incoming gas pressure is low, the natural gas production pressure is not enough.
2. The gas consumption on the spot is large, resulting in insufficient use of gas, and the working pressure is naturally not raised.
3. The filter element and gate valve on the incoming and branch gas pipelines are blocked due to common faults, the cyclonic mass exchange law is small, and the nitrogen production rate is far lower than the gas supply rate, which may lead to low working pressure.
4. The branch gas pipe network is used to generate leakage, reducing the working pressure.
5. Abnormal operation of gate valve power circuit of nitrogen generator or jamming of mechanical equipment
The nitrogen generator is based on the basic principle of pressure swing adsorption, selects high-quality carbon molecular sieve as the absorbent, and produces N2 from the air under a certain working pressure. Carry out pressure charging absorption in the waste gas absorption tower by purifying dry air compression to relieve pressure absorption.